(Boulder, CO) -- Eric Weissmann, candidate for Colorado's 2nd Congressional District, today announced the endorsement of several Colorado Republican leaders.
"I am humbled to have the support of some of Colorado's great Republican leaders," said Weissmann. "These endorsements are evidence of strong momentum for our message of reforming the federal government to make it smaller and simpler."
The following leaders today endorsed Weissmann's candidacy:
- Bob Greenlee, former Boulder Mayor
- Aislinn Kottwitz, Fort Collins City Councilwoman
- Josh Penry, former Senate Republican leader
- Steve Schuck, Colorado Springs businessman, education reform advocate and former gubernatorial candidate
- Katie Witt, Longmont City Councilwoman
- Rob Witwer, former State Representative from Jefferson County