By Kevin Lundberg's own admission, his nine years in office have produced little tangible benefit yet. A quote from his website: "In my nine years in the Colorado legislature I have had many opportunities to take the easy way out and leave the hard fight for someone else. That has never been my style. I have been tenaciously introducing bills year after year to go after the big issues, and my ideas are slowly taking root."
America is at an important crossroads and is in need of serious reform and decisive leadership on issues. America cannot afford to wait nine or more years for important reform ideas to "slowly take root."
- Sen. Bennet must follow Schumer and Menendez on Iran
- Independence Day Message
- Hey, Leader McConnell: It’s Time for Real Action
- Congress Must Not Authorize Force in Syria
- Eric on the Peak: Romney Repudiates Obama's Weak Foreign Policy in Israel
- Top Ten Reasons To Fire Jared Polis
- Statement on the primary election results
- Donations Needed to Assist Those Affected by the High Park Fire
- The NRA says Eric Weissmann is a pro-gun candidate, gives him an AQ rating on his support for pro-gun policies
- In Case You Missed It: Jared Polis May Have Violated House Rules